Gta 5 (1 Viewer)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 20:27
Anyone playing Grand Theft Auto 5? The typical day to day life in the USA.

Col

Alansidman

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 15:27
I must be living in a different country than the one Colin talks about. In my 60+ years, I have not been a party to or know of anyone who has been a party to stealing a car or having a car stolen. You must get a very stilted view of our country from your hyped up media people because that is not our reality. Is the BBC a real news source or do they get their news from the New York Post?

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
I must be living in a different country than the one Colin talks about. In my 60+ years, I have not been a party to or know of anyone who has been a party to stealing a car or having a car stolen. You must get a very stilted view of our country from your hyped up media people because that is not our reality. Is the BBC a real news source or do they get their news from the New York Post?

Nothing to do with the media old son.

I'm talking about the video game "Grand Theft Auto 5", car stealing is a minor part of the game.

Col

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Today, 13:27
Starting to wonder if he is living in this world: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronation_Street :D

Alansidman

AWF VIP
Local time
Col,

I knew that you were referring to Grand Theft Auto. It was the crack

The typical day to day life in the USA.
that made me respond. It is as if you believe that GTA is a microcosm of life in the USA. GTA is not reality and does not represent life here any more than Harry Potter represents life in GB.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Col,

GTA is not reality and does not represent life here

That'll be apart from the gangland killings, the corruption at high level, the car crime, street robberies, shop robberies, shops that sell guns over the counter, road rage where they pull a gun instead of having a shout - shall I go on?

Harry Potter is a figment of a warped writers imagination- albeit a very rich writer.

Bloody hell, all I asked was has anybody played it / got it, I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition and have to justify its existence.

Col

Ebweaver

Registered User.
Local time
If GTA was a reality, things would be much much different.

robert_mann

Registered User.
Local time
I have played all the GTA series. GTA 3 and 4 are my most favorite.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Harry Potter is a figment of a warped writers imagination- albeit a very rich writer.

If she can make that kind of money, she ain't warped. She's brilliant. I wish to Hell that I was half that warped.

(No snide remarks from the sidelines, please... it was a compliment to JKR.)

JanetHanson

Local time
Tomorrow, 03:27
Grand Theft Auto 5 is a popular open-world action-adventure game that allows players to explore a fictionalized version of Los Angeles and engage in various criminal activities. While the game may depict some aspects of daily life in the USA, it should be noted that it is a work of fiction and does not necessarily reflect reality. It's important to separate entertainment from reality and make responsible choices in real life.

RosettaLloyd

Local time
Today, 22:27
Yep, Grand Theft Auto 5 is definitely a popular choice for gamers! It offers a virtual experience that's quite different from typical day-to-day life in the USA, that's for sure.

gta 5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom