Hello - I'm New to the Forum (1 Viewer)

TTbelle

Local time
Today, 19:17
Hello

I have just taken the plunge and searched for a forum to talk with other ACCESS users. I like the sound of this one
I used to used ACCESS in my workplace doing Management Accounts - many years ago (16 to be precise) before I got ill and became housebound.

I have set myself a New Years Resolution to keep my brain from wasting away and have decided to re-teach myself all about ACCESS.

I have some many EXCEL spreadsheets that could do with being put into a database for ease of finding the information that my partner comes and expects me to find in a flash - he's not EXCEL / ACCESS literate so whilst I may have the information it takes some times a bit longer than he would like!! And I know I can build all sorts of reports at the push of a button in ACCESS -

I have been uploading and playing around in my 2013 version of ACCESS but just kind of getting used to the interface once again.

So I hope to enjoy learning and chatting to other ACCESS users. I do think that as we get a bit older its good to exercise our brains and this will certainly exercise mine!

I will thank anyone in advance for offering any advice to me on any questions I may ask and I am sure they may be pretty basic at the beginning until I really get going.
Thanks once again.

TTbelle - UK

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:17
Welcome aboard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom