Replacing command DSum from Access desktop DB with Web Macro, Access 2010? (1 Viewer)

adi2011

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 20:35
Hello,

In my Access 2010 desktop database (DB) I have VBA code behind form "Purchase orders" which task is to calculate current stock of the item. It is set-up on AfterUpdate event of combobox and looks like this

DSum("[Entry]", "Q_StockEntry", "[ItemNumber] = " & [ItemNumber]) - DSum("[Exit]", "Q_StockExit", "[ItemNumber] = " & [ItemNumber])

Since I have moved one part of my Access 2010 desktop DB to Access 2010 Web App., first thing I have to do is "convert" above VBA code to Web Macro and I am stuck:( Does Web Macro supports DSum? I guess not, because I tried it all.. How can I turn my VBA code into Web Macro?

Any help is appreciated and many thanks in advance for prmopt replies.
Adi

adi2011

Registered User.
Local time
Hi London_CJ,

yes, you are correct, my case is emergency to me so I decided to post it on few different sides in order to get differend opinions and quick answers, I hope.

If topic on this forum is problem of any kind, please close it.

Thank you and best regards.
Adi

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:35
no problem in multiple posting - just advise people you have done so and why - and provide the links. People volunteer their time for free and there is nothing more irritating to regular responders to spend time answering your question only to find out someone else has provided the same solution. It is a quick way for you to alienate these responders who potentially will choose to ignore you in the future - take a look at this link - http://www.excelguru.ca/content.php?184

adi2011

Registered User.
Local time
no problem in multiple posting - just advise people you have done so and why - and provide the links. People volunteer their time for free and there is nothing more irritating to regular responders to spend time answering your question only to find out someone else has provided the same solution. It is a quick way for you to alienate these responders who potentially will choose to ignore you in the future - take a look at this link - http://www.excelguru.ca/content.php?184

No problem, I will follow these guidelines in future.

Best regards.
Adi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom