What are some games that you hate to love? (1 Viewer)

shanti1070

Local time
Today, 03:19
Horrible & terrible i just hate.

kevlray

Registered User.
Local time
I rarely every play computer games anymore (strange considering I used to work for a large entertainment software company). I normally play board and card games with my family.

colin23

Registered User.
Local time
well i hate fall out just cause im getting bored of it but find my self keep playing it

SeanATech

Rookie but trying
Local time
Today, 05:19
The whole god of war series. Really awesome game, graphics and story mode are really well designed. The thing that makes me hate it however are some of the puzzles. If you dont go online and cheat a little on some of the puzzles a person could get stuck for hours. The very first God of war however is impossible to beat Zeus at the end on the hardest setting.

jumpingjack

Local time
Okay, it's slightly embarrassing, but I'll admit it anyway :) I prefer playing free browser games, because I'm a slightly broke student. So games such as Skyrama, Fortune Online and Battlestar Galactica Online tickle my fancy. Crap graphics? Probably. Free? Definitely :)

570rm47

Registered User.
Local time
spore, the little girl next door got her mum to ask me how to make it work n now i actually play it

Saico

Local time
Today, 18:19
In online game i always play Idate Online, Genghis Khan online, and more.. But i really love to play a RPG games.. it is very Interesting :)

NADYAS

Registered User.
Local time
Used to play Tribalwar and Pirate galaxy, because both are free:p. Tribal is one of the most amazing strategy games, villages, conquering and such, and pirate is about spaceships pretty awesome graphics for such a game :D

ersocia

Aleph Null
Local time
Today, 06:19
the only game i can think of off the top of my head that i "hate to love" right now is Quake Live.

the only reason i "hate to love" it is because it is a MASSIVE time sink. (over the past year, i've logged close to 14 days of play time. that's days. as in, 24-hour periods. so, somewhere around 336 full hours in-game.)

other than that, i simply, flat out love the game. no hate whatsoever :p

Patchy

Registered User.
Local time
So many games I hate to love...only because I get addicted to them so quick! One has to be CoD series

hellen

Local time
Hi guys,Really i hated farm ville game.This game only to play online.That i hated.

JoanSun

Local time
Today, 17:19
For me, WorldBox will forever stick with me because it has left me with so many good memories. My brother and I often play Worldbox when we play League-Of-Legends. Since that was our whole childhood, our new resources were only land and water, but very soon it became heroic territories. Worldbox Mod APK on Techloky mod games have helped us have more great experiences.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I keep up with this idea of myself as a chess player, even though I am so terrible at the game that I have virtually never beaten anyone!

I also think I would like to bowl, but have not gotten past the threshhold yet of "with whom and when?"

kandert

Local time
Today, 13:19
Whether this be because they are poorly received or because someone such as yourself shouldn't be playing a particular type of game, what are some game that you hate to admit you enjoy? Integrating the faceit tracker into my CS:GO journey has been transformative. This tool, with its array of detailed statistics, became my roadmap to improvement. Analyzing my kill-to-death ratio, headshot accuracy, and overall performance unveiled areas for growth. Tracking match history and trends empowered me to adapt my gameplay, strategically refining tactics. The tracker wasn't just about numbers; it was a mirror reflecting my progress. Witnessing incremental improvements fueled my determination, ultimately propelling me up the competitive ladder. It's not just a tool; it's a success catalyst, an essential companion in my quest for excellence in CS:GO. It's incredible how this tracker has sculpted my success story
CS2 lol

Last edited:

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:19
I keep up with this idea of myself as a chess player, even though I am so terrible at the game that I have virtually never beaten anyone!

I also think I would like to bowl, but have not gotten past the threshhold yet of "with whom and when?"

In high school (1960s) I was a bowler in a school-sponsored league. Most of us were not that good, but with some work I got my average up to 160 and managed more than once to run up a 240+ game. Came college time, bowling and I parted ways... but I still have my first "fancy" ball - black with red splotches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom