control no show datasheet view (1 Viewer)

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Today, 13:06
I have a control that shows in form view, but not in datasheet view. Data source is a query. Query has check mark for visible. Property sheet has visible. What else can I check?
All goggle pulls up is how to hide, but not how to show.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:06
What kind of control? Buttons don't show in datasheet view, one reason I never use it. I think there are others.

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
What kind of control? Buttons don't show in datasheet view, one reason I never use it. I think there are others.

regular text field

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:06
Hmm, even an unbound textbox shows in my limited testing. Can you attach the db here?

Galaxiom

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Tomorrow, 04:06
Is the control located in the header or footer section? They don't show on a datasheet form.

missinglinq

AWF VIP
Local time
I think you really need to zip up your file and attach here for us to look at, along with the name of the Form and particular Textbox involved.

The earlier the version you can save it to the more people that will be able to look at it and help you.

Linq ;0)>

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 17:06
I think you really need to zip up your file and attach here for us to look at, along with the name of the Form and particular Textbox involved.

The earlier the version you can save it to the more people that will be able to look at it and help you.

Linq ;0)>

Actually if the version is too early, some of us won't be able to open it either
So not 97 for example.
You'll never catch us all. ;)

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Just tried to up load zip file and got this message.
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.
What do i need to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom