• Advance Knowledge.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mid-Level Knowledge.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Beginner but experienced.

• Can trouble shoot coding.

• Give additional knowledgeable information.

• Guide you to websites that are helpful.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Local time
Yesterday, 22:37
My name is Nicholas Willard Shephard for Columbus, Ohio -USA. And I just wanted to thank each and everyone of you in advance for the assistance that you will be giving me.

First of all, let me say I have been in I.T. for about 25 years and working with many companies throughout Michigan, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas and over seas in Japan and Bermuda. These assignments were short and needed not for me to stay on station for more than a month so I have acquired a lot of business ideas and strategies.

I suck at math but for some reason I have always been put in financial I.T. areas due to my ability to research and resolve issues somewhat quickly.

My company is the Shephard Family Enterprise L.L.C. - Business Administration and Information Systems Consultants which has been licensed for a little over six months.

You can go to shephardfamilyenterprise com to get a better idea of what we are doing.

At this time I am creating a MS Access Project Management Database that tracks my current and potential clients from the inquiry phase to a full blown project. This database has multiple forms that primary purpose is to give my current project manager a flow of information so that she can properly pick up a current in-line project and then assign it to a Project Lead to be worked.

I have created many macros to do most of the work but now I am running into issues which may or will cause me to use VBA to move data form one access table to another and update tables based on user input.

These tasks are becoming more challenging and I have been following many of the formun videos for months which has given me many ideas.

Now, it is "Rise And Grind" time and I need your assistance very much.

Again, thank you in advance!!

Nicholas Willard Shephard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom