Control Fore Color (1 Viewer)

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 11:57
OK i have tried on the my original version it is still the same in the second, 3rd tab drop down has black color.
Can be because the back end tables are just linked to front end or still to do with PKs? Example version worked in first go if i change the key.

Thanks a lot for tips :)

Just to understand reference to controls. I have been using same format because i have trouble with vlookup, DCount functions in VBA it doesn't understands the Me. notation so was need it to point full path to control :).
Is there is a bit different format for functions with Me. notation?

Others have already dealt with the Me. part of this post.

I'm surprised my solution didn't work for you though TBH I don't know why the issue occurs or why it solved the issue in my tests.
I don't have suitable split database files that I can use to test the combo box issue without modifying my own apps.
I can't see any reason why it would be any different in a split database.

Personally, I'd suggest giving up and using black text on all your controls.
The difference between the mid-grey & black is negligible anyway which is why most of us couldn't see the issue till you uploaded the file

However, if you can be bothered to upload a cut down split version of your database, I'll have another look

Juolupuki

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks all for help. Ill stay for now with black default color to much to understand at the moment :) Maybe in the future will try to have a look.

Regards

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
On behalf of all of us, you're welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom