Go Back   Access World Forums > Non-Access Issues > Small Business

Old 09-04-2014, 07:29 AM   #1
Rx_
Nothing In Moderation

Rx_ has a spectacular aura about Rx_ has a spectacular aura about
Post Access Programmer needed in Denver, CO USA

This site doesn't have a Access Jobs Available, so I posted this one here.
Please feel free to private message me if this isn't appropiate for this site.
I just worry that some people are looking for work and might need to know about this.

Reid is a head hunter who called me the other day.
The company he is hunting for is located in South Denver (Denver Tech Center). I have talked to others that indicate this company does a lot of Access (SQL Server back end) work.

The company I own has assigned me (yes, that would be my alter ego) to a wonderful Downtown group. I probably have another six months of work to complete. Then again, that is what I said every week since 4 1/2 years ago...
For anyone in the Denver area or anyone who is looking to relocate, I wanted to put this information out there.
Disclosure. I do not receive any comission or in any way have financial gain for this. This is purely a FYI. Please conduct your own due dilligance.

Why would I suggest companies might pay $50 to $80 and hour for Access programmers with this experience?

The US is on a self-sufficient energy program. Denver is the little remote office outside of Houston, Texas for many oil/gas upstream firms.
Colorado is also the new leader of using Natural Gas for clean electricty generation. It is also a leader in Photo electric generation and Wind generation. It has a strong agriculture base. There appears to be a intreresting business model evolving besides the over-reported Pot sales.
About four weeks ago, I touched my 5 year old posted resume to think about updating it. Now I am receiving about 3 to 5 calls per week for interviews for the Access / SQL Server resume.

Since I am not intrested, Reid ask me to send anyone interested his way.

Post 9/4/2014
Please contact Reid M. Van Noate
I’ve got an immediate need for a contract resource to help with a MSFT Access / VBA application linked to a SQL Server database. 6 month contract.
Basic requirements are as follows (in order of priority): 5 or more years Access experience, Visual Basic (VBA and Visual Basic), SQL (SQL Server, Access linked tables, database concepts – cardinality, key constraints, data relationship modeling), Experience building entry forms in Access
Reid Van Noate IV
Technical Recruiter

700 17th Street. Suite 850
Denver, CO 80202
Judge.com

Quotation Thomas Jefferson: "Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading."

There are 2 Kinds of Countries on this Planet
1. Those that use the Metric System
2. Those that had a man walk on the moon

Denver, Colorado - The "Mile High City" - non-metric!

Last edited by Rx_; 09-04-2014 at 07:48 AM. Reason: email removed - to prevent spam to death - thanks for reminder
Rx_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 07:33 AM   #2
namliam
The Mailman - AWF VIP

namliam is a glorious beacon of light namliam is a glorious beacon of light namliam is a glorious beacon of light namliam is a glorious beacon of light namliam is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Access Programmer needed in Denver, CO USA

Suggest de-botting the email address to save him from getting spammed to death.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Remember to use the scales (Bottom left) or the thumb (bottom right)

Always looking for new challenges (Amsterdam Area)
namliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 07:50 AM   #3
Rx_
Nothing In Moderation

Rx_ has a spectacular aura about Rx_ has a spectacular aura about
Question Re: Access Programmer needed in Denver, CO USA

Thanks for that, I can be niave sometimes.
I removed the email put the mailing address and basic web site.
Do think that will be OK?

Quotation Thomas Jefferson: "Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading."

There are 2 Kinds of Countries on this Planet
1. Those that use the Metric System
2. Those that had a man walk on the moon

Denver, Colorado - The "Mile High City" - non-metric!
Rx_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 09:43 PM   #4
namliam
The Mailman - AWF VIP

namliam is a glorious beacon of light namliam is a glorious beacon of light namliam is a glorious beacon of light namliam is a glorious beacon of light namliam is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Access Programmer needed in Denver, CO USA

Well you can put an email adress, but not completely like that...
Rather than Anything@Website.com, something like
Anything at Website.com
anything (at) Website (dot) com
Website.com@Anything (reverse the two if you want the proper email adres.)

Or anything that breaks the automatic pickup of the email adres for spam purposes.

Remember to use the scales (Bottom left) or the thumb (bottom right)

Always looking for new challenges (Amsterdam Area)
namliam is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: