Un-answered posts only - (1 Viewer)

supercharge

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:01
Hi all,

I've noticed recently that there have been many new users who started answering other questions and problems. That's good!

I also remember seeing from a website (Help.com, maybe? don't remember) where on the front page of the forum, it had a list of un-answered posts or at least a link to it. These posts are a bit more challenging and difficult for beginners to answer. They usually need more advanced users to answer. It would be a great help just to just go straight and see only un-answered posts and start from there. This wouldn't require any hacking to the forum software, I hope.

Just IMHO.

Kodo

"The Shoe"
Local time
Today, 17:01
here's what I do for that. I go to advanced search and type in "question" for my search parameter with AT MOST 0 posts between certain dates. Seems to work well.

supercharge

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:01
See how many steps you need to do to get to the list, Kodo? How about just one click?

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 17:01
You can also choose a section and click on where it says "REPLIES" which will sort it by the number of replies. Then choose the arrow to sort from least to greatest amount of replies.

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 13:01
I would like to see an "Unanswered" option under quicklinks. I have seen this on another forum site and is a nice convenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom