Remove space in MS Access Report (1 Viewer)

luzz

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:40
Hello everyone, is there a way where i can remove the extra space in my report? I have tried setting "can grow" & "can shrink" to yes in the property but it still did not solve my issue.

I also attached an image of my report

Attachments

• Report.jpg
    Report.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 349

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 15:40
Make the textboxes really small (1 or 2 pixels tall), then make sure can grow is set. Also make sure there is no "invisible" grouping boundaries around groups of controls.

luzz

Registered User.
Local time
Make the textboxes really small (1 or 2 pixels tall), then make sure can grow is set. Also make sure there is no "invisible" grouping boundaries around groups of controls.

Ok, i will try. Thanks:) I have only one textbox in my design view to display all my other color, how do i resize that?

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Ok, i will try. Thanks:) I have only one textbox in my design view to display all my other color, how do i resize that?

That doesn't make much sense - can you post up a picture of your report design view?

luzz

Registered User.
Local time

Attachments

• design view.jpg
    design view.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 387

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Simply drag the top of detail section up to near the bottom of the colour section.
If it won't move then there is a hidden line or control in the way that you will need to move or delete.

I can't believe you haven't tried to resize the section.

luzz

Registered User.
Local time
Simply drag the top of detail section up to near the bottom of the colour section.
If it won't move then there is a hidden line or control in the way that you will need to move or delete.

I can't believe you haven't tried to resize the section.

I have tried resizing all and my report looks good now! Thankyou!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom