How to enable multi select listbox selections to filter report (1 Viewer)

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:12
Are the textboxes in the detail section? If so, are there multiple pages and you need to click on the navigation buttons at the bottom?

vent

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:12
Are the textboxes in the detail section? If so, are there multiple pages and you need to click on the navigation buttons at the bottom?

Yes, there are text boxes in the detail section of the report. I have attached a couple of screenshots of the report when the selections are made

Attachments

• progcodes.PNG
    progcodes.PNG
    27.2 KB · Views: 97
  • report.PNG
    report.PNG
    12.3 KB · Views: 88

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
It's difficult to decipher with little slices, but it appears the report is 24 pages long, so includes a lot of records. Are they only for one code? It also appears to need adjusting. ;)

vent

Registered User.
Local time
It's difficult to decipher with little slices, but it appears the report is 24 pages long, so includes a lot of records. Are they only for one code? It also appears to need adjusting. ;)

Well I know now the code works because I for a fact there are 12 records with the program code 1212 but there's also MANY more records with the value *NOCODE I attached two new screenshots that show what I mean.

Attachments

• 1212.PNG
    1212.PNG
    30 KB · Views: 91
  • 22.PNG
    22.PNG
    10.3 KB · Views: 87

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Did you include the asterisk in the criteria? Might be confusing since that's a wildcard character. I haven't tested having that in the values. Did you try that in your sample db?

vent

Registered User.
Local time
Did you include the asterisk in the criteria? Might be confusing since that's a wildcard character. I haven't tested having that in the values. Did you try that in your sample db?

The only time I used the asterisk was when adding that field value *NOCODE not anywhere else in the query, but if its a problem in general i will get rid of it and simply say NOCODE

Attachments

• samplereport.PNG
    samplereport.PNG
    8.4 KB · Views: 87

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom