Go Back   Access World Forums > Non-Access Issues > Small Business

Old 04-03-2015, 06:39 AM   #1
Haroundb
Newly Registered User

Haroundb is on a distinguished road
Smile I want to work in USA or Newziland

I have 14+ years experience in MS Access with extensive use of VBA and can do literally anything with VBA.

I Want to work in USA OR Newzilland because I heard that they appreciate talented people which I consider myself one (just because I love programming more than anyone imagine)

Anyone can help me to achieve this is well thanked , because that is all I can give right now.

I live in Sultanate of Oman and I am Egyptian.

Thanks everyone...

Haroundb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 08:23 AM   #2
Frothingslosh
Premier Pale Stale Ale

Frothingslosh will become famous soon enough Frothingslosh will become famous soon enough
Re: I want to work in USA or Newziland

Literally anything? Neat! I've always wanted to see Access get up and start tap-dancing around a stage singing Que Sera Sera while blasting Steve Jobs with a P-57 Space Modulator!
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them." -Galileo Galilei
Frothingslosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 06:22 PM   #3
Haroundb
Newly Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frothingslosh View Post
Literally anything? Neat! I've always wanted to see Access get up and start tap-dancing around a stage singing Que Sera Sera while blasting Steve Jobs with a P-57 Space Modulator!
Sarcastic and irrelevant...

Anyway you are right but I still hold my word "laterally anything"

Old 04-10-2015, 01:57 PM   #4
Haroundb
Newly Registered User

There should be someone who have faith in talent, who will understand what I want to say!

Old 04-10-2015, 02:02 PM   #5
pbaldy
Wino Moderator

Thanked 3,633 Times in 3,576 Posts
pbaldy is a splendid one to behold pbaldy is a splendid one to behold pbaldy is a splendid one to behold pbaldy is a splendid one to behold pbaldy is a splendid one to behold pbaldy is a splendid one to behold pbaldy is a splendid one to behold

I'm no immigration expert, but my guess is that you would need to have a business in either country sponsor you to get a work visa. Therefore, there is a low probability that anybody on a forum like this can help you.

By the way, unless you're referring to a country I'm not familiar with, it's New Zealand. I just got back from there; my daughter lives there and has a work visa.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
pbaldy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: