Max but previous column (1 Viewer)

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 13:45
Now I am doing this in Excel to have a prototype for testing, then I will do it in MS Access...It is used on a single computer...

Thanks for ur nice idea...

Tanha I don't have time to get involved at the moment, but I would say that if you intend to use ACCESS then don't bother prototypyng in EXCEL, a database and a spreadsheet are two very different pieces of software, requiring different approaches to their design.

Brian

tanha

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 17:15
Thanks Mr. Brianwarnock,
Here they want their database in excel, so I want to make it in excel sheet now...Thanks for ur advise

tanha

Registered User.
Local time
Mr. UMH,
May I request you kindly post the solution plz...Because I am really in need of that...

tanha

Registered User.
Local time
Sorry for posting again,
Anyone here guide and help me through this...Specailly Mr. UMH

unmarkedhelicopter

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:45
The people on this board give of their free time to answer questions.
We have other lives that must take priority, jobs to got to, families to spend time with, vacations to take, food to eat, bodies that need care and sleep ( :) ) etc. etc.

Demanding answers to questions is NOT likely to get what you require.
Sending me multiple PM's demanding resolution is just plain annoying.
I did not just ignore you I just didn't see your demands.
I VERY nearly decided to give this thread up as a bad mistake, but that would have hurt others who may need some pointers for their similar problems.

This is obviously a business question and as such gets a lower priority on ALL forums. (Why should you get an answer for free (and support as well)) when by definition you should be paying for your solutions ?

I relented and here is your answer, but do NOT expect a repeat.
I have to put bread on the table too and spending time assuaging your demands does not enhance me or mine.

Attachments

• tanha UMH 003.zip
    40.1 KB · Views: 135

tanha

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks a bunch UMH,
It works perfect...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom