Can't see worksheet tabs at the bottom (1 Viewer)

RexesOperator

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:10
This is something of a mystery. I have tried looking in the various help files and searched on this forum, but I can't find a similar problem.

For some reason I can no longer see the worksheet tabs at the bottom of the workbook. In fact they're not visible anywhere that I can find. This is true wether there's only one worksheet or multiples - even after inserting a new worksheet.

I have tried maximizing and resizing the worksheet. When I do that the scroll bars appear only in the resized part of the worksheet. You'll also note there are no scroll bars otherwise. I think this is where the problem is, but I can't seem to fix it.

Attachments

• Excel.jpg
    Excel.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,368

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 05:10
Normally people have problems with things dissappearing because they have clicked View Fullscreen , but you are only left with the menu bar then whereas you have other toobars. I'm puzzled also.

Brian

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Checkout the tools options View tab its all on there, somebody has been messing.

Brian

RexesOperator

Registered User.
Local time
That was the key. Thanks. My hard drive crashed a while ago, and it occurs to me this started after that. I must have inadvertently selected an option during the re-install.

kaufman100

Local time
Yesterday, 21:10
I'm using Excel 2007 and all of a sudden, I can't see my worksheet tabs either. The problem occurs with any workbook that I open, not just one.

I went to Excel Options, Advanced and then under "Display options for the workbook" the "Show sheet tabs" box is checked. I tried unchecking it, closing, reopening, checking it again etc... but I still can not see my worksheet tabs.

Help!

lorlando

Local time
Maximize the workbook

Your workbook view probably extends down below the box. Try maximizing the workbook.

RicoT

Local time
Today, 07:10
Excel 2007, to reveal the sheet tabs, in excel click on the Office Button left top corner - select excel options at the bottom - select advanced on the left - scroll down to "display options for this workbook" - select check box "show sheet tabs" - click on OK and that's it your sheet tabs will now be visible.

tempusfugit

Local time
I think I've got it.

In Excel 2003, make sure you have checked the 'Tools-Options-View-Sheet tabs' box. Then simply click and drag on the far left of your bottom, horizontal scroll-bar. If you drag the handle (to the left of the scroll arrow) to the right then the tabs will be revealed! :cool:

Tempusfugit and don't fugitit!
Time flies when you are having fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom