Go Back   Access World Forums > Microsoft Access Discussion > Tables

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2019, 11:50 AM   #1
rsingh4377
Newly Registered User

rsingh4377 is on a distinguished road
Access to Excel?

Hi, So I am trying to help add values to one database from another database. The origin of the data will come from a couple of tables on access and I am trying to input this information into an excel spreadsheet. However, the access data needs to be filtered before I transfer it to the spreadsheet. I am new to coding so I wanted to know if it was possible to filter the information with coding and then have this data inserted into excel? For example, I am trying to take a percentage from a couple of fields and divide this value by another field to get a percentage. So far I have this:
SELECT ((sum_quantity3+sum_quantity4)/(sum_total))*100
FROM ([tables]![bridge])
WHERE ([tables]![info]![Region]=1)
However, I am an amateur at coding so this may be entirely incorrect? Does it look like this would help me achieve what I am trying to do?

rsingh4377 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: