Windows Mobile Application (1 Viewer)

rkrause

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:54
Im using Visual Studio 2008
Heres what im trying to do.
I have a form that has a start button, 2 small text box, 1 multiline textbox, and a finish button
Start button just enables all the other textboxes and button to be active.

2 small text box are named txtProduct, and txtRow, multiline textbox is called txtScan

Finish button to take whatever is in the txtScan button and save it as a text file.

Heres what im having issues with.
I want the txtscan textbox to take whats in txtproduct, txt row, and then whatever i scan in the barcode and put that in a string in the txtScan box, and basically repeat that whenever i scan a new bardcode. so it would look like this

07603(txtProduct),02(txtRow),093024,(whatever the barcode reads)
and so on
Any help would be great. Thanks.

Susanna Moore

Local time
Today, 09:54
Hi, this might be a windows application barcode reading issue. You may firstly add your VB.NET barcode scanning dll (barcodelib.com/vb_net/barcode_reader_vbnet.html) to Visual Studio toolbox. Then, click each buttons as you depicted "I have a form that has a start button, 2 small text box, 1 multiline textbox, and a finish button" to compile your VB.NET project commands. To veiw the decoded data output, you may using the following code:
'Display Method 1
For Each aa As String In datas
Console.WriteLine(aa)
Next

marcus_mosely

Local time
Today, 08:54
Hi,

I am also developing for Windows Mobile, the app will be a VoIP app (it will be based on the sample that can be found if you Google: voip-sip-sdk/p_511). You might also find some useful information in the sample. Hope it might help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom