Rusty Cans (1 Viewer)

Frothingslosh

Premier Pale Stale Ale
Local time
Today, 15:53
I have roughly a half dozen scattered about, all of them from the later collectible releases. I've kept my eyes open for the rarer older ones, but they don't come up for sale often, and tend to be fairly expensive when they do.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Very cool. I never got into collecting anything until we can here but nothing like Americana items. My mother has a lot of tins and others “stuff” I’ll have to sort out once she is no longer with us - I am in NO hurry for that...

There is an American here that collects glass...mostly bottles. He can comb the beach for hours on end. He did a stint in Gitmo so he really has some neat stuff. His house looks like Sanford and Son, but what the hell, he’s happy...

I recently found a guy (Italian) who has managed to find some WWII Nazi material, mostly lead figurines and China, which I suspect are forgeries but again, it ain’t my money and it makes him happy so who am I to judge...

Frothingslosh

Premier Pale Stale Ale
Local time
I'm not really much of a collector, actually. I discovered the whole Frothingslosh thing from a play-by-mail game I was into back during high school and got back into in the mid 2000s, and I've collected a handful of cans just because I find the whole concept behind the beer to be amusing.

For the record, I encountered the name because one group of players in that game I mentioned was The Frothingslosh Syndicate, headed by Biff Frothingslosh, with others like Otto X Frothingslosh as well. I wasn't part of it back in HS, but when I came back to the game, a few of us resurrected it. We got Biff and Otto to come back, and some others were Sylvester, Guido, Ichabod, and Alfredo. We were basically the game's bad guys (it kept things more interesting that way).

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:53
According to the wife, I collect dust and cobwebs.

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 19:53
I collect little bits of wood, screws, nails, bent screwdrivers and the like because they might come in useful someday. Got a whole garage full.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom