This item allows you to view all objects in a database.
The objects list is obtained from the hidden system table MSysObjects
It is updated automatically as objects are added to or removed from the database.
Depending on the object type, you can choose to open the object in design view or run it direct from the form.
1. So you can see this in action, I have included a number of dummy objects e.g. Table1, Query1, Query 2 etc
2. To use this in your own databases, copy the following 3 items:
- Form frmDatabaseObjects
- Report rptDatabaseObjects
- Table tblSysObjectTypes
3. No additional VBA references are required for this item
4. It will work in 32-bit or 64-bit Access