Go Back   Access World Forums > Microsoft Access Discussion > General

Old 11-13-2019, 11:45 PM   #1
hinchi1
Newly Registered User

hinchi1 is on a distinguished road
Popup reminders in access

I have a database which when the user logs in is reminded that research desks need to be vacated within the next 2 weeks. This all works fine, but the database is used by multiple people and the same popup reminder is shown to them. In my query I have a check box (email sent basically) which when ticked will remove that desk from the popup, thus avoiding another user sending the same email twice. That is fine but I would like another reminder to popup, say one week before they need to vacate the desk and I can send another email to those same people. Not really sure in my code how to do this.

hinchi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 12:18 AM   #2
isladogs
High Noon Moderator

Thanked 3,110 Times in 2,828 Posts
isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold
Re: Popup reminders in access

Hinchi
I've moved your post from the code repository as that is a moderated area used to show completed code samples for possible use by other members. I also did that for a previous thread you started.
The repository is not intended for questions.

Colin (Mendip Data Systems)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Website links:

Common sense and a sense of humour are the same thing, moving at different speeds. (Clive James - RIP)
isladogs is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: