Go Back   Access World Forums > Access World > Access World News

Old 10-08-2017, 05:51 AM   #1
Jon
Access World Site Owner

Thanked 1,739 Times in 58 Posts
Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future
Chris Howarth aka stopher - illness

Chris Howarth (stopher) is unlikely to be returning to this forum. His wife just let me know that he is now in St Catherine's Hospice.

I would like to publicly thank him for his great contribution to this forum over the years and I wish him the very best.

Jon
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 07:29 AM   #2
NauticalGent
Dazed and Confused
Gold Supporter

NauticalGent will become famous soon enough
Re: Chris Howarth aka stopher - illness

I personally have enjoyed many of his contributions and have taken advantage of his knowledge. His absence has been noticed...

Last edited by NauticalGent; 10-08-2017 at 07:35 AM.
NauticalGent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 07:54 AM   #3
pbaldy
Wino Moderator

Thanked 3,602 Times in 3,546 Posts
pbaldy is a splendid one to behold pbaldy is a splendid one to behold pbaldy is a splendid one to behold pbaldy is a splendid one to behold pbaldy is a splendid one to behold pbaldy is a splendid one to behold pbaldy is a splendid one to behold

He was a strong addition to the forum. His contributions will be missed. He and his family and friends are in our prayers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
pbaldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 04:57 PM   #4
Galaxiom
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,304 Times in 1,229 Posts
Galaxiom is a splendid one to behold Galaxiom is a splendid one to behold Galaxiom is a splendid one to behold Galaxiom is a splendid one to behold Galaxiom is a splendid one to behold Galaxiom is a splendid one to behold

Chris was a master of the art. Among a wealth of advice, his contributions on advanced Cross tabs, like this post, really opened up my imagination.
Galaxiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 07:09 PM   #5
The_Doc_Man
AWF VIP

The_Doc_Man is a name known to all The_Doc_Man is a name known to all The_Doc_Man is a name known to all The_Doc_Man is a name known to all The_Doc_Man is a name known to all The_Doc_Man is a name known to all

We will miss you, Chris. May you and your family find whatever peace there is to be found, now and in the coming days.
Old 10-10-2017, 03:14 AM   #6
Galaxiom
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,304 Times in 1,229 Posts
Galaxiom is a splendid one to behold Galaxiom is a splendid one to behold Galaxiom is a splendid one to behold Galaxiom is a splendid one to behold Galaxiom is a splendid one to behold Galaxiom is a splendid one to behold

In case anyone missed it, Chris's explanation of his condition is on this thread.
Galaxiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 02:05 AM   #7
gemma-the-husky
Super Moderator

gemma-the-husky is a glorious beacon of light gemma-the-husky is a glorious beacon of light gemma-the-husky is a glorious beacon of light gemma-the-husky is a glorious beacon of light gemma-the-husky is a glorious beacon of light gemma-the-husky is a glorious beacon of light

So sorry to hear this news about Chris.

I always found Chris's explanations very illuminating. He clearly understood the technical aspects of Access very deeply.

Best wishes to Chris and his family.

if a poster helps you, please click the scales at the top right of this posting, or use the thanks button alongside.
gemma-the-husky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 08:24 AM   #8
MarkK
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,137 Times in 1,087 Posts
MarkK is a glorious beacon of light MarkK is a glorious beacon of light MarkK is a glorious beacon of light MarkK is a glorious beacon of light MarkK is a glorious beacon of light MarkK is a glorious beacon of light
Yes, this is sad to hear. Thanks for the post Jon. Wishing all the best to Chris and his family.
Mark

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: