Go Back   Access World Forums > Access World > Site Suggestions

Old 11-06-2019, 12:04 PM   #16
Gasman
Enthusiastic Amateur

Gasman is a jewel in the rough Gasman is a jewel in the rough Gasman is a jewel in the rough
Re: uploading a profile picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by isladogs View Post
That's a shame. A profile picture makes it very easy to scroll through and find a specific person's contributions in a lengthy thread
You mean the avatar pic?

Please, please use code tag # when posting code snippets

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Gasman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 12:29 PM   #17
isladogs
High Noon Moderator

Thanked 3,019 Times in 2,746 Posts
isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold

I did. I do get confused easily
Thanks. I'll soon recognise the new avatar. What is it meant to be?

Colin (Mendip Data Systems)

Website links:

I know that you know that we both know nothing
isladogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 12:34 PM   #18
Gasman
Enthusiastic Amateur

Gasman is a jewel in the rough Gasman is a jewel in the rough Gasman is a jewel in the rough

It is the company logo of the shipping company I started my working life with.
Bibby Line Shipping Company, now Bibby Line Group.

Please, please use code tag # when posting code snippets

Gasman is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: