Go Back   Access World Forums > Access World > The Watercooler

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 145 votes, 4.93 average. Display Modes
Old 07-19-2019, 11:40 AM   #2971
Uncle Gizmo
Nifty Access Guy

Uncle Gizmo is a jewel in the rough Uncle Gizmo is a jewel in the rough Uncle Gizmo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Skype™ to Uncle Gizmo
Re: What's your best/worst joke?

I just LOVE This!

https://youtu.be/SA7bKo4HRTg

-------------oOo---U---oOo-------------
|                                     |
|      Uncle Gizmo              |
| Get $20 worth of "Nifty Code"       |
|      
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| | Ooo | |_________________ooO____( )________| ( ) ) / \ ( (_/ \_)
Uncle Gizmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 01:40 AM   #2972
dynamictiger
Newly Registered User

dynamictiger

With all the talk of moon landings got to thinking...what might it be like to have sex on the Moon? I mean the gravity is different.

For that matter what might it be like to have sex on Mars? Would that be different to the moon?

Then again how about sex on Uranus?
Old 07-21-2019, 03:26 AM   #2973
Uncle Gizmo
Nifty Access Guy

Uncle Gizmo is a jewel in the rough Uncle Gizmo is a jewel in the rough Uncle Gizmo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Skype™ to Uncle Gizmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamictiger View Post
Then again how about sex on Uranus?
That's never gonna happen!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

-------------oOo---U---oOo-------------
|      Uncle Gizmo              |
| Get $20 worth of "Nifty Code"       |
|      
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| | Ooo | |_________________ooO____( )________| ( ) ) / \ ( (_/ \_)
Uncle Gizmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 07:09 AM   #2974
Micron
AWF VIP

Micron has a spectacular aura about Micron has a spectacular aura about

That one doesn't work because it's yoor-an-us, or perhaps more like yoor-in-us.
Micron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 04:59 PM   #2975
Rx_
Nothing In Moderation

Rx_ has a spectacular aura about Rx_ has a spectacular aura about Rx_ has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: What's your best/worst joke?

The college math department had renovations. The geometry class was moved to the soccer field house. Its January and a full blown snow storm is in. several freshman wake up late, they think the class is across the street and don't bring a coat, runs to his class to find a sign about the relocation across the campus at the field house.
The professor is beginning the three hour lecture. A student comes through the door shivering and teeth chattering. The professor looks at him and says,
Go Stand In the Corner!
Not long after another freshman comes through the door in the same situation, and the professor again orders him Go Stand in the Corner.
Soon after, the 4th freshman pops in and receives the same treatment.
One of the students on the front row raises his hand to ask what is going on?
The professor tells him that it is obvious these students are chilled.

We all know the corners are ninety degrees.
Rx_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 03:00 PM   #2976
CJ_London
Super Moderator

Thanked 3,671 Times in 3,539 Posts
CJ_London is a glorious beacon of light CJ_London is a glorious beacon of light CJ_London is a glorious beacon of light CJ_London is a glorious beacon of light CJ_London is a glorious beacon of light

"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I kissed a girl."
The priest asks, "Is that you, little Joey Pagano?"
"Yes, Father, it is."
"And who was the girl you were with?"
"I can't tell you, Father. I don't want to ruin her reputation."
"Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?"
"I cannot say."
"Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?"
"I'll never tell."
"Was it Nina Capelli?"
"I'm sorry, but I cannot name her."
"Was it Cathy Piriano?"
"My lips are sealed."
"Was it Rosa DiAngelo, then?"
"Please, Father! I cannot tell you."
The priest sighs in frustration. "You're very tight lipped, and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself."
Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and whispers, "What'd you get?"
"Four months holiday and five good leads..."
CJ_London is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CJ_London For This Useful Post:
Uncle Gizmo (08-11-2019)
Old 08-12-2019, 03:31 PM   #2977
Mark_
Longboard on the internet

Location: Not the middle of no where, but I can see the road to it from my house.
Mark_ will become famous soon enough Mark_ will become famous soon enough

Just west of Austin Texas, a van for a travelling circus broke down and was parked on the side of the interstate. A State trooper rolled up and was greeted by the peculiar sight of three performers, on unicycles, practicing their coordinated juggling. As he stood there in amazement watching these skilled performers toss golf clubs, torches, and a chainsaw back and forth between themselves, he noticed an old pickup truck come up and park behind his cruiser.

To his amazement, the driver of the pickup got out, shuffled somewhat unsteadily to the back of his cruiser, and proceeded to get into the back of the car.

Being the astute officer he was, he proceeded to go up to the now closed door and tap of the winder. The disheveled looking man looked up at him morosely.

“Can you answer me this?” asked the office, “What are you doing in the back of my car?”

“Well officer” responded the man, “I’d heard your pretty strict down here about drinking and driving, but after seeing your roadside test, well, no way I’m gonna pass that…”

Mark_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 04:08 PM   #2978
CJ_London
Super Moderator

CJ_London is a glorious beacon of light CJ_London is a glorious beacon of light CJ_London is a glorious beacon of light CJ_London is a glorious beacon of light CJ_London is a glorious beacon of light

O’Toole applied for a forklift job at a famous Irish firm based in Dublin. A Norwegian applied for the same job and since both applicants had similar qualifications, they were asked to take a test and led to a quiet room with no interruptions by the Manager.

When the results were in, both men had scored 19 out of 20.

The manager went to O’Toole and said: "Thank you for coming to the interview, but we've decided to give the Norwegian the job."

"And why would you be doing that?" replied O'Toole, "We both got 19 questions correct. This being Ireland and me being Irish surely I should get the job?"

The manager responded, "We have made our decision not on the correct answers, but on the question you got wrong."

"And just how would one incorrect answer be better than another?" asked O'Toole.

"That's simple" the Manager said, "on question number 7 the Norwegian wrote 'I don't know.'"

"You wrote 'Neither do I.'"
The Following User Says Thank You to CJ_London For This Useful Post:
Minty (08-23-2019)
Old 08-22-2019, 10:09 PM   #2979
Mark_
Longboard on the internet

Location: Not the middle of no where, but I can see the road to it from my house.
Mark_ will become famous soon enough Mark_ will become famous soon enough

In honor of the above...

There are two types of peole in this world:
1) Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data
Mark_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 03:30 AM   #2980
amo12oo
Newly Registered User

amo12oo is on a distinguished road

I don't think jokes are funny, especially long ones.

A guy wants a divorce. He tells the judge "I can't take it anymore she's out going from bar to bar every night way past midnight"
The judge responds "what's she doing"

The guy says "looking for me"
amo12oo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 05:24 AM   #2981
The_Doc_Man
Happy Retired Curmudgeon

Thanked 1,724 Times in 1,595 Posts
The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold

amo12oo - don't think jokes are funny, then tells a funny one. Are you perhaps a student of irony?
The_Doc_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 05:41 AM   #2982
Micron
AWF VIP

Micron has a spectacular aura about Micron has a spectacular aura about

Not so much of irony as contradiction?
Micron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 08:55 AM   #2983
NauticalGent
Pristine Curmudgeon
Gold Supporter

NauticalGent has a spectacular aura about NauticalGent has a spectacular aura about NauticalGent has a spectacular aura about

A farmer named Clyde had a tractor accident. In court, the trucking company's fancy hot shot lawyer, was questioning Clyde. "Didn't you say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine,'?" asked the lawyer.

Clyde responded, "Well, I'll tell you what happened. I had just loaded my favorite cow, Bessie, into the..."

"I didn't ask for any details", the lawyer interrupted. "Just answer the question, please. Did you, or did you not say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine!'?"

Clyde said, "Well, I had just got Bessie into the trailer behind the tractor and I was driving down the road...."

The lawyer interrupted again and said, "Your Honor, I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the Highway Patrolman on the scene that he was just fine. Now several weeks after the accident he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question."

By this time, the Judge was fairly interested in Clyde's answer and said to the lawyer, "I'd like to hear what he has to say about his favorite cow, Bessie".

Clyde thanked the Judge and proceeded. "Well, as I was saying, I had just loaded Bessie, my favorite cow, into the trailer and was driving her down the highway when this huge semi-truck and trailer ran the stop sign and smacked my John Deer Tractor right in the side. I was thrown into one ditch and Bessie was thrown into the other. I was hurting, real bad and didn't want to move. However, I could hear old Bessie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible shape just by her groans.

Shortly after the accident a Highway Patrolman came on the scene. He could hear Bessie moaning and groaning, so he went over to her. After he looked at her, and saw her fatal condition, he took out his gun and shot her between the eyes. Then the Patrolman came across the road, gun still in hand, looked at me, and said, "How are you feeling?"
“It follows then as certain that night succeeds the day, that without normalization, we can do nothing definitive, and with it, everything honorable and glorious.” - with apologies to George Washington
NauticalGent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NauticalGent For This Useful Post:
Uncle Gizmo (08-28-2019)
Old 08-28-2019, 01:31 PM   #2984
CJ_London
Super Moderator

The king wanted to go fishing, and he asked the royal weather forecaster the forecast for the next few hours.

The palace meteorologist assured him that there was no chance of rain.

So the king and the queen went fishing. On the way he met a man with a fishing pole riding on a donkey, and he asked the man if the fish were biting.

The fisherman said, “Your Majesty, you should return to the palace! In just a short time I expect a huge rain storm.”

The king replied: “I hold the palace meteorologist in high regard. He is an educated and experienced professional. Besides, I pay him very high wages. He gave me a very different forecast. I trust him.”

So the king continued on his way.

However, in a short time a torrential rain fell from the sky. The King and Queen were totally soaked.

Furious, the king returned to the palace and gave the order to fire the meteorologist.

Then he summoned the fisherman and offered him the prestigious position of royal forecaster.

The fisherman said, “Your Majesty, I do not know anything about forecasting. I obtain my information from my donkey. If I see my donkey’s ears drooping, it means with certainty that it will rain.”

So the king hired the donkey

And so began the practice of hiring dumb asses to work in influential positions of government.

The practice is unbroken to this day
Old 08-28-2019, 05:25 PM   #2985
The_Doc_Man
Happy Retired Curmudgeon

Thanked 1,724 Times in 1,595 Posts
The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold

But of course, we continue to hire more of these asses because the ones we hired decide they would make good politicians where the asses can bray to the masses. So they move up in the world from government employee to office-holder.

I will leave it to individuals to decide which offices are currently occupied by such politicians. However, I will emphasize that more than one candidate comes to mind and only one had orange hair. A lot more are better disguised.

The_Doc_Man is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: