Go Back   Access World Forums > Non-Access Issues > Gaming

Old 11-22-2018, 01:29 AM   #1
bobunknown
Newly Registered User

bobunknown is on a distinguished road
Falout 76 is a masterpiece unappreciated in its time

The title says its all, how can you mere peasants call out such a work of art. It is clearly beyond all of you, future generations will remember your folly!

bobunknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 11:58 AM   #2
isladogs
Part time moderator

Thanked 1,831 Times in 1,701 Posts
isladogs is a glorious beacon of light isladogs is a glorious beacon of light isladogs is a glorious beacon of light isladogs is a glorious beacon of light isladogs is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Falout 76 is a masterpiece unappreciated in its time

Perhaps you're right as 50 people had viewed this with no replies.
I felt your 'pain' so thought I'd break your 'duck'.

As for the game, I've never even heard of it so couldn't possibly comment..

Website links:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Colin
Previously known as ridders : Access 2010 32-bit, Access 2016 32-bit & 64-bit, SQL Server Express 2014, Windows 10,
isladogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 12:25 AM   #3
bobunknown
Newly Registered User

Much appreciated, tho the comment was written in sarcasm if no one could tell

Last edited by bobunknown; 11-23-2018 at 12:32 AM.
Old 11-23-2018, 12:30 AM   #4
isladogs
Part time moderator

Thanked 1,831 Times in 1,701 Posts
isladogs is a glorious beacon of light isladogs is a glorious beacon of light isladogs is a glorious beacon of light isladogs is a glorious beacon of light isladogs is a glorious beacon of light

As was the reply....

Website links:

Colin
Previously known as ridders : Access 2010 32-bit, Access 2016 32-bit & 64-bit, SQL Server Express 2014, Windows 10,
isladogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 12:41 AM   #5
bobunknown
Newly Registered User

Oh damn a double cross
Old 11-23-2018, 01:22 PM   #6
Vassago
Administrator

Vassago has a spectacular aura about Vassago has a spectacular aura about Vassago has a spectacular aura about

I couldn't get into the Fallout series, in general, but I have also heard negative things about this one in particular.
Old 11-26-2018, 10:18 AM   #7
Frothingslosh
Premier Pale Stale Ale

Frothingslosh will become famous soon enough Frothingslosh will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vassago View Post
I couldn't get into the Fallout series, in general, but I have also heard negative things about this one in particular.
I know several diehard Fallout fanatics who have tried it now.

Every single one has given up on it in disgust, for things ranging from ridiculous bugs that should NEVER be in a release (HOW DO YOU LEAVE THE SKYRIM OPENING IN THE GAME?!?) to the feel of being literally the only human alive to massive abuse of PvP mechanics for the sole purpose of griefing non-PvP players to absolutely zero-support of add-ins along the WoW style.

I've been a huge fan of the Fallout series ever since I first played the original, and while this is the first PC release I've ever missed, I'm glad I didn't waste my money on it.

Frothingslosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 08:34 PM   #8
The_Doc_Man
Happy Retired Curmudgeon

Thanked 1,209 Times in 1,109 Posts
The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold

Everything I've seen online about it tells me they screwed the pooch so bad that the American Kennel Club is chasing them with pitchforks.

The_Doc_Man is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: