Go Back   Access World Forums > Access World > Introduce Yourself

Old 12-06-2018, 01:24 AM   #1
mrlee123
Newly Registered User

mrlee123 is on a distinguished road
Feedback form added

If you look to the right of these forums, you will notice a new feedback form. I am trying it out to see if it prompts some more ideas

mrlee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 05:57 AM   #2
The_Doc_Man
Happy Retired Curmudgeon

Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,108 Posts
The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold
Re: Feedback form added

Not seeing it.
The_Doc_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 08:45 AM   #3
pbaldy
Wino Moderator

Thanked 3,901 Times in 3,844 Posts
pbaldy is a splendid one to behold pbaldy is a splendid one to behold pbaldy is a splendid one to behold pbaldy is a splendid one to behold pbaldy is a splendid one to behold pbaldy is a splendid one to behold pbaldy is a splendid one to behold

I'm not either, and I'm curious how anybody other than the site owner could have added a feature...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
pbaldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 09:03 AM   #4
Minty
AWF VIP

Thanked 1,566 Times in 1,538 Posts
Minty has a spectacular aura about Minty has a spectacular aura about Minty has a spectacular aura about

There is a Featured forum post - that links to Jon's other site....

Is MrLee123 a psudeo Jon ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 01:17 PM   #5
The_Doc_Man
Happy Retired Curmudgeon

The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold

Jon added that to try to boost the Mind Tavern site. He did so long before the post from MrLee123 so I would say that's not it.
Old 12-06-2018, 02:20 PM   #6
June7
Newly Registered User

June7 will become famous soon enough

I am not even seeing a 'Featured Forum post' entry.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:04 AM   #7
Minty
AWF VIP

Thanked 1,566 Times in 1,538 Posts
Minty has a spectacular aura about Minty has a spectacular aura about Minty has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Doc_Man View Post
Jon added that to try to boost the Mind Tavern site. He did so long before the post from MrLee123 so I would say that's not it.
Well that's blown my December conspiracy theory out of the water.
I may have to do some Christmas shopping instead of a tinfoil hat

Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 01:06 AM   #8
isladogs
Part time moderator

Thanked 1,831 Times in 1,701 Posts
isladogs is a glorious beacon of light isladogs is a glorious beacon of light isladogs is a glorious beacon of light isladogs is a glorious beacon of light isladogs is a glorious beacon of light

Intrigued, I did a quick check.
Unless Jon has given a false DOB and halved his age, its not him.

It is quite clever how the featured forum post changes every time the page is refreshed.
Perhaps it would also be a nice feature for posts here e.g. Unanswered posts?

Website links:

Colin
Previously known as ridders : Access 2010 32-bit, Access 2016 32-bit & 64-bit, SQL Server Express 2014, Windows 10,
isladogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 06:37 AM   #9
The_Doc_Man
Happy Retired Curmudgeon

Don't know about unanswered threads, but there IS a "new posts" entry in the ribbon that starts with "User CP"
Old 12-07-2018, 06:42 AM   #10
isladogs
Part time moderator

Thanked 1,831 Times in 1,701 Posts
isladogs is a glorious beacon of light isladogs is a glorious beacon of light isladogs is a glorious beacon of light isladogs is a glorious beacon of light isladogs is a glorious beacon of light

Unanswered posts is the third item under Quick Links.
Currently there are about 10 of them (only those in the last 30 days are listed) So perhaps those could be cycled through & hopefully encourage replies

Website links:

Colin
Previously known as ridders : Access 2010 32-bit, Access 2016 32-bit & 64-bit, SQL Server Express 2014, Windows 10,
isladogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 06:48 AM   #11
Gasman
Access newbie

Gasman has a spectacular aura about Gasman has a spectacular aura about

At least one, 'Gather Data via Email' was asked again and responded to, as I remember trying to help.

Gasman is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
cvh , erg , ert

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: