Go Back   Access World Forums > Apps and Windows > Visual Basic

Old 03-29-2017, 10:33 AM   #1
Landon38
Newly Registered User

Landon38 is on a distinguished road
Get current value and subtract access

So i have a table and design of this.

in the subinventory if i want to view first the stock input a subinventory on textbox then print on the other textbox w/e itemcode, itemdecs, subinventory, uom and requisition.

now if i want to order on subinventory textbox in the second i will put any numbers that will subtract to the current number in the itemdb and if the stock is lower than 100 it will show a msg box that the current stock is lower than 100, and if the stock is 0 it will show a msg that the stock is out of stock.

tyvm

Landon38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 02:55 PM   #2
Uncle Gizmo
Nifty Access Guy

Uncle Gizmo has a spectacular aura about Uncle Gizmo has a spectacular aura about Uncle Gizmo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Uncle Gizmo
Re: Get current value and subtract access

It looks to me like you are asking a question about Microsoft Visual Basic in an MS Access forum. The tentative connection to MS Access is that you are storing information in an MS Access table, probably an *.mdb table. Baring that in mind, I think you are in the wrong forum. You might get a better response in a forum devoted to Visual Basic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Suggest a topic you think would benefit from video instructions... Looking forward to your ideas!...
Uncle Gizmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 06:17 PM   #3
Uncle Gizmo
Nifty Access Guy

Uncle Gizmo has a spectacular aura about Uncle Gizmo has a spectacular aura about Uncle Gizmo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Uncle Gizmo
Re: Get current value and subtract access

Ah! I see... You posted this in a Visual Basic forum in AWF... I missed that! Didn't realise we had a VB forum.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Suggest a topic you think would benefit from video instructions... Looking forward to your ideas!...
Uncle Gizmo is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: