Go Back   Access World Forums > Access World > The Watercooler

Old 11-08-2019, 09:04 AM   #16
vba_php
Software Engineer

vba_php is on a distinguished road
Re: The global fertility crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Doc_Man View Post
vba_php, I read your link on global warming. While I happen to agree that the man-made part is shaky, there is no doubt that climate changes are under way. Did you make that post in the thread we have on the subject? It is in the Politics and Global Events forum.
The post is under the topic "NASA Study Indicates Antarctica is Gaining More Ice Than It's Losing". Is that in the political forum? I don't think I stepped out of line with it.

And of course there's no doubt that climate is getting warmer, but if you read some of the articles from the top geologists of the world, they say that overe Earth's 4.5 billion year lifetime the planet has gone through numerous scenarios of global cooling and global warming. So apparently it's a natural thing, and we may just be living in a time when the next global warming phase is occurring. If that's the case, there sure isn't a whole hell of a lot we can do about it!

and by the way, my name is Adam. I'm not really a fan of being called "vba_php". But it's up to you.

vba_php is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 10:27 PM   #17
The_Doc_Man
Happy Retired Curmudgeon

Thanked 1,682 Times in 1,560 Posts
The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold
Re: The global fertility crisis

Hello, Adam. I am Richard. If you offered your name in another post, I must have missed it. But then, my wife says I miss a lot of things.

The_Doc_Man is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: