Go Back   Access World Forums > Microsoft Access Reference > Code Repository

Old 05-23-2011, 03:56 AM   #1
Guus2005
AWF VIP

Guus2005 has a spectacular aura about Guus2005 has a spectacular aura about Guus2005 has a spectacular aura about
VB_Beautifier and Cross Reference (ongoing) v2.0

Here's my second version of the VB code beautifier.
It is created to access the code in your project and align it among other things.

I am trying to create an Add-In with this functionality so i can use i thoughout all my databases, but that's for the next version.

Feel free to use the code or create an Add-In and post it on this forum to help me.

Share & Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: zip basX.zip (8.3 KB, 406 views)

Guus2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Guus2005 For This Useful Post:
usm01 (06-30-2018)
Old 06-09-2018, 02:37 PM   #2
isladogs
Part time moderator

Thanked 1,831 Times in 1,701 Posts
isladogs is a glorious beacon of light isladogs is a glorious beacon of light isladogs is a glorious beacon of light isladogs is a glorious beacon of light isladogs is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VB_Beautifier and Cross Reference (ongoing) v2.0

Guus
7 years on....but only discovered today when I approved a post where you linked to this.
Did you ever manage to create an add-in with this code?

Website links:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Colin
Previously known as ridders : Access 2010 32-bit, Access 2016 32-bit & 64-bit, SQL Server Express 2014, Windows 10,
isladogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 11:25 PM   #3
Guus2005
AWF VIP

Guus2005 has a spectacular aura about Guus2005 has a spectacular aura about Guus2005 has a spectacular aura about
Re: VB_Beautifier and Cross Reference (ongoing) v2.0

Hi Colin,

I used MZTools and when i couldn't install it because of the restricted security on my computer at the time i created these functions.
MZTools was changed and improved to circumvent this restriction and it is running perfectly now. So no need to create an add-in.
However, i still want to be able to create my own functions to run on a code selection.
I know how to do that, just didn't get around to actually writing it.
When i have, i will post it here.

Grtz, Guus

Guus2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 08:56 AM   #4
Scott_Hall
Newly Registered User

Scott_Hall is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: VB_Beautifier and Cross Reference (ongoing) v2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guus2005 View Post
Hi Colin,

I used MZTools and when i couldn't install it because of the restricted security on my computer at the time i created these functions.
MZTools was changed and improved to circumvent this restriction and it is running perfectly now. So no need to create an add-in.
However, i still want to be able to create my own functions to run on a code selection.
I know how to do that, just didn't get around to actually writing it.
When i have, i will post it here.

Grtz, Guus
Just thought I'd throw this out as an FYI. My employer recently migrated to a new version of Citrix virtual hosting, and now even portable software and the no-permissions version of MZ-Tools will not run. I'm afraid this type of lockdown is going to become more and more common.

Time to download your old code and take a look

Scott_Hall is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cross reference , vb_beautifier

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: