Go Back   Access World Forums > Access World > Introduce Yourself

Old 08-17-2018, 12:17 PM   #1
NebraskaUser
Newly Registered User

NebraskaUser is on a distinguished road
I'm a new user from Nebraska

Hello everyone - I'm brand new to this forum, and pretty new to Microsoft Access. Since July 1, 2018 I have completed Microsoft Access Basic Essential Training, Microsoft Access Advanced Tips and Tricks and Microsoft Access Intermediate Queries. I've also made it half-way through Curt Frye's VBA class. I plan to complete Intermediate Forms and Reports in the near future. These are all self-study video courses through Lynda.com Adam Wilbert and Curt Frye are the instructors. I feel pretty comfortable writing queries.

I'm at the point where I need another VBA developer to bounce ideas around with. That's why I signed up for this forum.

NebraskaUser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 12:29 PM   #2
Insane_ai
Newly Registered User

Insane_ai is on a distinguished road
Re: I'm a new user from Nebraska

Welcome to the Forums

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Insane_ai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 01:02 PM   #3
The_Doc_Man
Happy Retired Curmudgeon

Thanked 1,127 Times in 1,029 Posts
The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold
Re: I'm a new user from Nebraska

Bounce away! We're good for technical, philosophical, or plain old bull-shooting discussions. Keep the latter in the water cooler area or the non-Access topics. But don't doubt that you'll have company in any of those.

The_Doc_Man is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: