Shootings in US schools (2 Viewers)

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 07:14
ColinEssex said:
yeah right - and get shot by American cops? oh no, I'm not black, maybe I'll be ok.Col

You really scrape the bottom some times - ;)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 11:14
KenHigg said:
Why can't he post his opinions like you have just done and stop running people out of the forum with his style of comments like:
Col said:
Now just sod off back to your cabin under 30ft of snow.
This comment was wrong, it should have read "Now just sod off back to your cabin under 30ft of snow until you learn not to misquote people"

Col said:
Most religious cult people (like christians)...
Christianity is a religious cult just like any other - whats the problem?

I like that Bri - a "battery of Americans" - like chickens, all being told when to eat, when to do this, do that, what to believe etc etc
see Nikky's reply on this, at least Nikky is able to see the context of it correctly unlike you

Col

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
KenHigg said:
You really scrape the bottom some times - ;)
Do you really need me to reference the shooting of an unarmed black man by US police the other day?

Col

FoFa

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:14
ColinEssex said:
Do you really need me to reference the shooting of an unarmed black man by US police the other day?

Col
So in a country of 300 million people, one guy gets shot and you want to bring that up?
What about the 299,999,999 that went on with life?

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
FoFa said:
I am beginning to wonder if COL and Rich are the same person
so when we chat to each other on the phone, who are we talking to?:confused:

Col

KalelGmoon

Registered User.
Local time
ColinEssex said:
so when we chat to each other on the phone, who are we talking to?:confused:

Col
Ya have 2 phones COl. one on each side and you talk to yourself. yeah thats it thats the way ya do it uh huh

Disclaimer: the above was a razzing meant in jest to make a funny statement and maybe get a little laugh. no persons/ and or animals were harmed in the production of this post and all laws were followed

FoFa

Registered User.
Local time
ColinEssex said:
so when we chat to each other on the phone, who are we talking to?
Col
So you planning your "gang up on the Americans" strategy with Rich then :confused:

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
ColinEssex said:
ah yes, the standard American cop out statement. It saves admitting you got it wrong.

Col

Got what wrong Col?

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
jsanders said:
Got what wrong Col?
The fact that you made up a totally fictional statement, indicated that I said it - then chastised me for it.

Fo - we don't need a strategy. The way certain US posters here act, its totally consistent with our perception of the US.

Kal - I do have 2 phones on my desk - the normal one and the mobile, I shall try your idea to see how I get on.:p

Col

Last edited:

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
ColinEssex said:
Its more the hypocritical Yankee culture and blinkered views, then when you mention it, they get all pissy about it:rolleyes:

Unfortunately we're not all too 'blinkered' to understand that you use these blanket statements to derail a conversation that isn't going in the direction that you'd prefer.

Everybody here understands your opinion on US culture. Everybody here understands you have the right to express it. What's hilarious is your arrogance that you think that everybody wants to hear it for the n millionth time.

It's boring, it's causing ill will, pack it in! :mad:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
dan-cat said:
Everybody here understands your opinion on US culture.
Daniella - yes its one of great learning and confirmation that most of what we hear on TV and news is sadly true.

Everybody here understands you have the right to express it.
Not strictly true actually.

What's hilarious is your arrogance that you think that everybody wants to hear it for the n millionth time.
its a tough road we tread, but say it often enough and there's hope even for the USA - its a heavy cross to bear, but I (and Rich) rise to the challenge.
One day you'll be thankful - its ok though we're not looking for reward

It's boring, it's causing ill will, pack it in! :mad:
yes, we all said that about things we didn't like at school, but again we're thankful we listened.

Col

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
ColinEssex said:
The fact that you made up a totally fictional statement, indicated that I said it - then chastised me for it.

Fo - we don't need a strategy. The way certain US posters here act, its totally consistent with our perception of the US.

Kal - I do have 2 phones on my desk - the normal one and the mobile, I shall try your idea to see how I get on.:p

Col

Col, you have to take my word that I was kidding you.

Sorry it read wrong.

Have I ever been uncivilized to you personally?

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
jsanders said:
Have I ever been uncivilized to you personally?
you mean like Ken? a holier-than-thou-your-opinion-is-not-worth-anything type?

Not even you can be that bad, I did however think I got the backlash of your spat with Rich which happened a few minutes earlier. My weather comments were genuine though.

e.g. you may think it always rains in England (foreigners do) - but statistically, where I live (in Essex) is drier than Morocco, North Africa - where you would imagine its sunny for ever.

Col

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
ColinEssex said:
you mean like Ken? a holier-than-thou-your-opinion-is-not-worth-anything type?

Not even you can be that bad, I did however think I got the backlash of your spat with Rich which happened a few minutes earlier. My weather comments were genuine though.

e.g. you may think it always rains in England (foreigners do) - but statistically, where I live (in Essex) is drier than Morocco, North Africa - where you would imagine its sunny for ever.

Col

No Col,

I do not equate you and Richard; I think you are more apt to joke around and even to admit erring.

Richard has never admitted (to my knowledge) a single error, and every time he is backed into a corner he takes something out of context and posts it as a diversion.

I’m done with that bastard. But it will not effect the way I treat you.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
jsanders said:
I do not equate you and Richard; I think you are more apt to joke around and even to admit erring.
Rich (in his defence) does make some good thought stirring comments.

I’m done with that bastard.
:eek: I know that Rich would never post that. There was a time with 375 a couple of years ago. . . . . .

But it will not effect the way I treat you
ok, I'll watch out for the misquotes and hammer you when you do it:D ;)

I'm off home now, its 4:30pm. Have fun, have a good evening and don't get snowed in!;)

Col

KenHigg

Local time
ColinEssex said:
a holier-than-thou-your-opinion-is-not-worth-anything type?

You sure like to beat a dead horse. Where is this holier than thou thing coming from? And since you're not going to accept my apology for saying your opinion on children was worthless (in light of the fact that you and your miss must have had difficulties in that area), may I ask why can't you give that one a rest unless you want to discuss it some more - ? Why is the children topic so touchy with you? (Remember, you're the one that keeps alluding to it) - :) :)

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
Guys,

Is it just me, but it seems like everybody is using this part of the forum just to make personal jibes againt everybody else!

KenHigg

Local time
scott-atkinson said:
Guys,

Is it just me, but it seems like everybody is using this part of the forum just to make personal jibes againt everybody else!

Several of us have ask Col to stop (or at least slow down) the Amercan insults and he doesn't seem to want want to stop, so I guess it'll all continue...:rolleyes:

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
Back on the subject of British justice.

Today in the news a teenager has been given just 2 years with a possibility of parole in 18 months for killing a father of 2, because he pleaded guilty to manslaughter.

Where is the justice in that?

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
scott-atkinson said:
Guys,

It would be nice if it were contain to just one thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom