Access Block's Selecting a Field (1 Viewer)

breamachine

Local time
Today, 16:04
Hello there, before I start I'd just like to say that I'd refer myself as being a beginner when it comes to Access, and any advice or help people can offer will be appreciated a lot.

I've been designing a database as part of a university project, and instead of looking at design first, i'm trying to get the thing working. I've included an attachment (zipped) that includes a word document that contains the three figures I will talk about.

I've created several tables that joined togeather [figure 1] and tested the tables before i progressed. [Figure 2] shows a form used, that integrates data from three tables [this was the simplist way of aranging the form based on the documentation provided]. This form works fine, for what it need to do. 'Add Pre Assessment (not working)' button goes to another form to add details of performance related to a particular record in figure 2. Sample data already present can be changed, but is a new record, access won't let me select a value from the list box, [as shown in figure 3], it say's calculating at the bottom, and then it makes a sound, not a beep, a higher pitched sound. Has anyone got any ideas what so ever? Please ask me!

Attachments

• screen shots.zip
    173.7 KB · Views: 101

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom