The Department of Positive Out of Body Possibilities (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time
Yesterday, 23:09
To whom it may concern in the future present.

My name is Tim Brewer, and I am your official afterlife planner.

Thank you for checking out this topic, from the beginning of it on this Forum.

I would like to take this time, and thank Access World Forum, and everybody that has taken the time to interact with me on it.

I respect you for taking the time, to start from the beginning, and having an open mind.

If you get a chance, please check out my profile.

I edited back to this thread, just to let you know, if you ever have questions, or comments, please feel free to let me know, and I will do my best to answer them.

I could use your input on a challenge that I am about to take, if you believe in it, please fill free to interact.

If you do not believe in it, please fill free to start your own topic :The Department of Negative Out of Body Possibilities.

Please check out my challenge down below.

----- Original Message -----From: Jeff Wagg, James Randi Educational Foundation
To: Tim Brewer ; Alison Smith
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2007 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: Communications

I don't know what "advance thinking and action driven electrical thought out of body afterlife people" is or are.

Are you saying you can make the contact buzzer work without touching it?

Jeff Wagg
JREF

On 5/20/07, Tim Brewer <tbrewer003@woh.rr.com> wroteear Jeff Wagg,
*It is not a buzzer, but a light that comes on,*and that is only because I have only tried it with a light, but I suppose you could set it up to be used with a buzzer as well, and yes, I have had it work before, I just didn't think you were concerned about past events with*my experiments, so I tried not to bring that up.Science base their input in the fact that energy can not be made, destroyed, it can only*change form, so with that being the case. I want to prove that humans after they die, do have the ability to contact us through devises like this, but it can only work if we can educate them first on this*possibility. I once watched**one of your challenges were*a man tried to prove that he could alter a compass with thought alone, I would like to think my challenge is better, just because it is based on the fact that I do not even have to be anywhere near the machine when it works the way I say it will work. I would like the opportunity to have a monitor near by, only as a way to continue to send messages to the afterlife, as instructional information only.**
Please feel free to ask more questions if you would like.*Thank you,Tim*
I'm not accepting anything, I just wanted to be clear on what your claim was. You may apply now, and if you meet the criteria, your claim will be accepted.

Jeff Wagg
JREF
Thank you Jeff Wagg,*I appreciate your help in this matter, and now I will start getting things in order to be in a position to meet the criteria, and the challenge as well.*

Thank you,
Tim

Last edited:

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time
To whom it may concern,

You are at the wrong place, it you are looking for that.

Thank you,
Tim

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time
To whom it may concern,
Just to make sure I am on the right page with the rest of you.

Please answer these two questions for me;

1) why do you feel it is not possible?

2) If it was possible to communicate with future afterlife out of body people, would you want it to happen or not, and why?

Thank you,
Tim

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 02:09
Why do you think he's in the wrong place. He's been here a lot longer than you, I'm sure he has the hook up for any drug he wants on this board. :D

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
This poster has been very prolific at posting this same question on many, many, many forums (do a google search on the title and it returns a LOT of posts to different forums). That COULD be classified as SPAM in a different sense.

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
I can make a traffic light turn green with just my thoughts :)

...just sometimes it takes a couple of anxious minutes :confused: ...

R

Rich

I'm sure he has the hook up for any drug he wants on this board. :D

It's called Access, for those that are looking for something to keep them awake 'till the early hours, or Windoze for those wanting a quicker buzz:p

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
It's called Access, for those that are looking for something to keep them awake 'till the early hours, or Windoze for those wanting a quicker buzz:p

And if you want a real high-power buzz (oops, I meant brain melt), go with Access 2007 and Windows Vista :D combined.

R

Rich

Does anything work for either of these thoroughly tried and tested programmes? :eek:

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Does anything work for either of these thoroughly tried and tested programmes? :eek:

Yes, they actually work well (at least for me) but the differences from what we are used to in the previous versions of both take some major adjustment and experimentation.

R

Rich

But several of the programmes I use just do not work with Vista, a friend bought a laptop a few weeks ago and had to take it back to have Vista taken off and XP installed

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
It was the same thing when we went from Windows 98 to XP - Several programs that used to run on Win95 and 98 wouldn't work in XP. It is going to happen and, while it isn't necessarily a good thing, it just is (based upon the current structure of OS software and the company which creates it).

I guess you gotta figure out what your "must have" software is, and use whatever will work for it until you just can't use it anymore. If you can't use Vista because some critical software won't run on it, then it definitely doesn't make sense to use it. Unfortunately, the support for the old OS won't be around anymore (but that doesn't mean that people aren't still using 3.1 or 95 - they are).

R

Rich

Unfortunately, the support for the old OS won't be around anymore (but that doesn't mean that people aren't still using 3.1 or 95 - they are).

Well aside from Office they can't have anything worthy on them:cool:

WayneRyan

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 07:09
Rich, Bob, Ray,

Thanks for hijacking this thread. I've read Timmy's rants on other forums,
I'd rather hear about ineffectual software combinations.

btw, Can you PROVE they're ineffectual (not you Timmy, I know that).

W

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
...I'd rather hear about ineffectual software combinations.
Now I can really talk about ineffectual software (or at least really badly designed) and the pain and suffering that it causes me. We have a couple of good examples at work and, believe it or not, it is worse (MUCH WORSE) than Microsoft stuff. In fact, I would much rather go get a root canal done without any anesthetic than to use it.

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
After all this posting about OS and vintage computing I went into the basement and dusted off my old 286 laptop and plugged it in to top up the batteries and sparked it up... yep still boots up and works like a charm even though technology has orphaned it...;)

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time
To whom it may concern,
When you think about my topic, you might want to think outside the box.
Exactly what is 'Thinking Outside the Box'?
Outside the Box
Thinking outside the box requires different attributes that include:
Willingness to take new perspectives to day-to-day work.
Openness to do different things and to do things differently.
Focusing on the value of finding new ideas and acting on them.
Striving to create value in new ways.
Listening to others.
Supporting and respecting others when they come up with new ideas.

Out-of-the box thinking requires an openness to new ways of seeing the world and a willingness to explore. Out-of-the box thinkers know that new ideas need nurturing and support. They also know that having an idea is good but acting on it is more important. Results are what count
http://www.canadaone.com/ezine/april02/out_of_the_box_thinking.html
Thank you,
Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom