need help with macros in a form (1 Viewer)

faiza1808

Local time
Today, 19:16
ok i have 3 problems right now. the form I've made is supposed to be a system that reserves train seats.

problem 1: theres 2 forms which are connected to each other through a macro. In the first one i've got four combo boxes. where u pick the position, direction, date and time suitable for the customer. and then the 2nd ones a customer form where the customer enters details and then picks the available seats. When the options in the first form is selected i need the available seats to appear in the 2nd form. The problem is it works when the the seat combo is in the first form but it doesnt when the seat combo is in the 2nd form. I need it work whilst its in the 2nd form.

problem 2: i need to make a command button which says cancel. its supposed to clear both forms and take me back to the first form to enter another record. i found something that closes the whole program down but i need it to do the above jobs

problem 3: this is another command button which says confirm. this buttons supposed to update the entered data in the tables where the data orignates from. at the same time it needs to generate a customer ID. I know the formula to make the customer ID but i cant figure out how the macro does both these jobs.

oh and please keep in mind, I can only use macros and queries, no VBA'S and oracles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom