what do government robots look for? (1 Viewer)

the_net_2.0

Banned
Local time
Today, 13:01
all,

I was browsing through my visitor list the other day and I ran across a robot that scanned all of my pages (about 100 total) in about 2 minutes. It was located in Washington DC and the remote host was CYSurvelience.

Obviously some type of government monitoring, but I was wondering what it was looking for. Maybe indicators of fraud? Much like a computer program scans through resumes to look for keywords? It didn't spend much time on each page...something like 8 seconds.

I was also wondering if these bots can only sift through the information on the client side. Is there anyway they could look at the information and scripts on the server side of things? I would more or less think that would be invasion privacy...

Any thoughts on this?

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
Today, 11:01
Signs of Islam or Communism?

Judging at the security systems failure to pick up things like 9/11 - I wouldn't worry about it.

Rx_

Nothing In Moderation
Local time
Today, 12:01
AUVSI.Org
This is more for physical robots and drones than Internat document scanns.
Most of the seminars I attended indicated that other types of scans are not concerned with any details, more the trends.

But, for ATM transactions of cash (in our country) the level of tracking serial taken out and where it re-appears in a deposit is probably much more detailed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom