Help with time picker (1 Viewer)

Nokia N93

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 17:31
Dear Member's..

Can you please help me on how to do time picker (i want a simple clock, or picker to be shown so that the user will select the time without the need to write them manually )
I read about a microsoft Date/time picker but i couldn't find it and i didn't know how to use it

I'm using ACESS2007 on WinXP
thx

DCrake

Remembered
Local time
Today, 00:31
It is called a date/time picker but it only uses dates, there is no actual clock to pick a time.

Mr. B

"Doctor Access"
Local time
Yesterday, 19:31
I have a Time Picker that I use for my applicaliton. I have attached a demo of it. In it's current configuartion, it only allows for the selection of time in 15 minute increments. That could be changed by adding more options. You should be able to see how that could be done.

To use the Time Picker in your applicaiton you will have to import the "frmReturnMyTime" form and the "modReturnDateTime" module into your applicaiton.

You will then need to place the following line of code in the OnClick event of a button on your form to have the selected time be written to the textbox you specify in the code:

Code:
Me.txtTime = ReturnTime(Nz(Me.txtTime, ""))

Take a look at the code behind the command button with the clock on it to see exactly how to call the code and implement the use of the Time Picker form.

Last edited:

reeseburg

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 19:31
Thank you for this posting. That worked for me.

aziz rasul

Local time
Today, 00:31
Hi Mr. B,

I cannot see the demo file. Is it available on your web site as I couldn't see it there?

Griztkojr

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 20:31
Is there an integrated time picker for Access 365?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 20:31
Is there an integrated time picker for Access 365?
There is no such thing as Access 365. The current version of Access is 2016. You can purchase a perpetual license for Access/Office OR you can purchase a subscription using Office 365.

There is no integrated date picker in any current version of Access. The old ActiveX control might have included time (It's been gone for over 10 years so I don't remember) but the current date picker is just dates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom