is there any way of getting them back? (1 Viewer)

kevinasam

Local time
Yesterday, 20:32
I hope it is the right forum to ask my query related to Microsoft excel. I am using "My Sales Dialer" a dialer application from android market with my Samsung Galaxy R l9103. I installed it to my phone and it was really good app for sales people like me. All the data in this dialer application is stored in .csv format, As I uploaded .csv files of my contacts in this app. I formatted all the data of my phone because of some reasons and I lost my sales dialer too. There were some reminders in the app to call important persons which I lost with the app. Now I installed this app again and want those reminders back! As i mentioned app works on .csv format files, is there any way of getting them back??
Please Help.
Thanks in advance...

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Yesterday, 20:32
First off, I moved this to the OTHER SOFTWARE category since it really has to do more with the Android App and your phone.

I doubt you can recover that information, but the one to contact would be either a forum for the Android App or a forum for your phone. It really has nothing to do with Access, Excel, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom