Acces developer & intermediate VBA programmer from AZ (1 Viewer)

clobfaz

Local time
Yesterday, 23:53
Hello all,

Just created my account and am taking the forums advice to make my first post an introductory one. I have questions but they can wait :D, it hasnt seemed to resolved itself this week anyways :banghead:.

Im from AZ (USA) and have been developing and writing VBA for Access and Excel for about 5 years now. I started using Excel in college and its an all consuming tool in the business world. Access is just Excel on steroids so its a natural next step for the savy. I've maanged to do everything I do with a little bit of formal training but a whole lot of it is self learned. Nothing like breaking a database and then having to fix it to teach you the ins and outs of a DBMS. I'd consider myself a guru at finding bits of code online and tweaking it to my organizations liking. Its gotten me far and a fair amount of it has come from these very forums.

So, thank you for making this available to the world at large! Us forum stalkers appreciate it.

~C

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 22:53
Welcome aboard! Just visited the northern part of your fair state.

clobfaz

Local time
Yesterday, 23:53
I wouldnt call my state fair right now, lol. Were hitting the 100 degree days consecutively. Unless you mean Flagstaff north, usually a bit nicer there. Im on the southern side by the way (if it werent obvious).

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 22:53
Yes, we stayed in Flagstaff and wandered around from there. Saw the Grand Canyon of course, but perhaps most cool was Antelope Canyon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom