Creating lists of items and running a report on total sales of items in the lists... (1 Viewer)

thesurfagents

Local time
Yesterday, 22:03
What I'd like to accomplish:
1. A form where I can create multiple lists of key items that I want to track the sales history of. I'd like to add items by entering their barcode into a field and subtract items by clicking a Delete button next to the item. When I enter a barcode the Item Name should also appear on the list. I need to be able to save these lists with a unique name, call them up, amend them and re-save them.
2. A report that shows me the Barcode, Item Name and total quantity sold of each of the saved items on a specific list.
3. A prompt for a date range each time I run a report for one of these lists.

What I'm working with:
1. Three tables of data; one (tblSaleDetail) has the SaleID number, the Barcode and the Quantity sold, the second (tblItemMain) has the Barcode and the Item Name and the third (tblSale) has the SaleID number and the Date.
2. These three tables have extra data that I do not need in this report so I need to filter that out.
3. I'm using Access 2007

I can get a report to show the Barcode, Item Name and the total quantity sold for each item in tblSaleDetail but I don't know how to create a form where I can save lists of items and limit the report to those items from the list. I know very little of code so I'd like to be able to do this all in Access if possible. I know this is some basic stuff but I'm really struggling with this and from what I've seen of this community this is best place to get answers. Any amount of help would be greatly appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom