Back to back Ashes Series 2013 (1 Viewer)

SpentGeezer

Pure Noobism
Local time
Today, 21:47
My tips are:

In Engerland :) ) Aus wins series 2-1 (2 draws)

In Australia - Aus wins 5 - 0

It will be good!:)

Isskint

Slowly Developing
Local time
Today, 12:47
You know thats the thing i love about the Aussies; a great sense of humour:p. Oh i suppose Shane Warne will take all the wickets too??

The bowling line up is pretty even, except in spin and England ace that. In batting the Aussies are losing a lot of experienced and guiding hands, England have very good established batsmen. Look at the SA series. The bowlers made the SA's look ordinary, but the batsmen could not press.

My, very sensible, tip:

In England - Eng wins series 3-0

In Australia - Eng wins 3 - 1

SpentGeezer

Pure Noobism
Local time
Today, 21:47
Michael Clarke v Alistair Cook --> most runs?

The Aussie Bowling attack will be primed come June July. The poms won't know what hit them.

Time for another bodyline series...bit of chin music will make the poms turn to water.

Isskint

Slowly Developing
Local time
Today, 12:47
But isn't Warney making a come back?:eek: He keeps tweeting about it - you know, "We got no real spinners now. I could come back and make a difference".

I am just looking forward to the tests. Bird looks promising and Johnson is just as good as ever. Shame no Brett Lee, a real gentleman that guy.
Yeah a bit of chin music will be interesting, but then the music can be played by 'musicians' on both sides, how will the newer aussie bats hold up to Anderson peppering their ears?

Still thats why the matches are called tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom