How to set number of pages within Report (1 Viewer)

imakegoodcake

Local time
Today, 04:05
There is probably a simple solution to this problem but I have very little experience with Access and I can't seem to find an answer on my own. :mad:

I have already created a summary report that is one page long, however, every time I view my report in report view, export to PDF or print, the report has duplicate copies! Not blank pages. Just duplicate copies of my one page. The report is generating hundreds (about 700) of the same exact page. How do I force my report to have just one page. Also, I am not outside my margins.

Thanks in advance!

billmeye

Access Aficionado
Local time
It sounds more like your record source has duplicate pages. Are you using a query or table as the record source? If it is a query check to see that it is not outputting 700 rows.

imakegoodcake

Local time
It sounds more like your record source has duplicate pages. Are you using a query or table as the record source? If it is a query check to see that it is not outputting 700 rows.

Hi billmeye,

The mystery is that my record source is actually a table and not a query. I can't figure it out. I have a ton of text fields on the report that are bound and have queries in them. But as far as the actual record source for the entire report.... it refers to a table. Thank you for your reply... please help me! haha :confused:

billmeye

Access Aficionado
Local time
Sounds like your Queries are causing your trouble. I'm not aware of using a query as the source of a text field, are these equations or in place of using Dlookup etc.? Anyway, whenever I see records duplicated I know I screwed up a query.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom