Link Acces database to Excel sheet through VBA (1 Viewer)

Arcadia1

Local time
Yesterday, 17:51
I want to link my Acces database to Excel through VBA so that it will be done automatically..

So if something is edited it will be seen in excel directly without doing anything.

Can someone please help me :banghead:

Last edited:

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:51
DON'T DO MULTIPLE POSTS

The problem with Multiple posts is that it wastes a lot of people's time.

You litter the same post all over the forum under different headings, then someone kindly provides an answer. Now someone else answers the same question again, under a different heading. Not a problem for you, you have gamed the system and probably got your answer quicker than you would have normally.

However we all have limited time here which we provide for free no one gets paid as far as I know and if you discover that you have answered a question that has already been answered by someone else, then besides it being annoying, you may well have wasted half an hour and sometimes even an hour answering a question unnecessarily when you could have been answering someone else's question.

So multiple posting is very serious and it is necessary to encourage people to follow the rules of the forum. After all the rules are for the benefit of everyone.

Arcadia1

Local time
Yesterday, 17:51
Got the message

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom