Form to Report query transfer (1 Viewer)

Mike Magnant

Local time
Today, 13:29
Form Demo. Allows the choice of Customer Name and Project Name to be printed.

There is a column in the query in the report that seems to relate to the Form Demo but I do not know how to change the query below to show only the project selected in the form?

SELECT Tasks.ID AS TaskNo, Customers.[Customer Number] AS CustomerNumber, Customers.Notes, Customers.Notes2, Customers.Company, Tasks.*, Projects.Origin AS Origin, Customers.CustomerName AS CustName, Projects.FSC, Projects.FSCPercent, Projects.Destination AS Destination, Projects.Category AS Category, Projects.EmployeeRate AS EmployeeRate, Projects.ProjectName AS ProjectName, Projects.CustomerRate, Users.FullName AS UserFullName, Customers.Terms, Projects.PO_Number, IIf([Tons]>0,([Tons]*[CustomerRate]),IIf([Yards]>0,([Yards]*[CustomerRate]),IIf([Hours]>0,([Hours]*[CustomerRate]),IIf([Gross]>0,(([Gross]-[Tare])/2000)*[CustomerRate],[CustomerRate])))) AS Result
FROM Customers, Projects, Tasks, Users
WHERE (((Projects!CustomerID)=Forms!Demo!cmbCustomerName And (Projects!CustomerID)=Customers!ID) And ((Projects!ID)=Tasks!ProjectID) And ((Tasks!AssignedToUserID)=Users!ID) And ((Tasks!Status)='10'))
ORDER BY ProjectName;

THANKS

Last edited:

gbnz

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:29
Hi Mike,

You would change it in the WHERE Clause to reflect the Primary Key that the Form (Demo) is using to display the current record. But I wouldn't change this Query, I would make a copy of this Query and change the copy until you get the results that you want. That way you always have your original to fall back on. Hope this helps

Mihail

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:29
Design a report that show all the customers and related projects.
Open the report (from the form) by using the WHERE clause:

Dim strWhere As String
strWhere = "ID_Project = " & Me.ID_Project & " And ID_Customer = " & Me.ID_Customer
DoCmd.OpenReport "ReportName", acViewPreview,,strWhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom