Need to make a puzzle (1 Viewer)

HRakibul

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:32
hi,
i have a table that contains two field one is Fruit Name and another is Person name. i have attach the .accedb file. i need a form that shows the Field value randomly and while i click on the same ID value it will show green color or disappear. and every time when i clicked on the change button the value will arrange randomly and i will match the value by clicking

Attachments

• Puzzle.png
    Puzzle.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 115
  • PUzzle.accdb
    468 KB · Views: 78

HRakibul

Registered User.
Local time
Hi Gizmo,
:p hm.... i got u
let me explain clearly. First of all i have a table which contains three fields like ID, FruitName, Person name. This is my database. Now i need a form which contains some textbox/level/Command Button which are arranged in two different group.

each time while i will open the form the textbox/level/Command Button Populate the data from the table.

suppose i have a group like FruitName(Shown in the attachment) will populate the name of fruite and the other Group will populate the corrosponding people name but they will be disorganized.

now the user will match the fruitname with people name. if the user will choose the correct couple then the couple will be red color just like the Puzzle game.

and there will also be a change command button to turn into new set

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Today, 07:32
Here is how I would do it.
Double click is used for selection.

Attachments

• PUzzle.zip
    29.4 KB · Views: 67

HRakibul

Registered User.
Local time
Hi Jhb, u have done awesome. thanks for the help. i need something more like, i need to increase the data of my table in that case the text box will be fixed within four or three number and by clicking change button the rows will show accordingly.

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Today, 07:32
Sorry - could you explain a little more in details, because I don't understand what you want to do?

Frothingslosh

Premier Pale Stale Ale
Local time
Today, 01:32
One question, HRakibul...is this for a class? It's a very odd thing you're asking, you see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom