conversion from office 97 to 2016 issue "rightjoin" (1 Viewer)

Devilius028

Local time
Today, 08:21
[SOLVED] conversion from office 97 to 2016 issue "rightjoin"

Hello, i am currently converting of a office 97 file, everything currently works flawlesly, except a older Right join Function

I don't know of this kind of coding differences that much as i am stuck with this one... the current acces97 code being
Code:
SELECT VLMmaand.Kat, VLMmaand.Lic, VLMmaand.Nr, VLMmaand.Naam, VLMmaand.Ptn, VLMmaand.Prijzen, VLMmaand.Criterium, VLMmaand.Kamp, VLMmaand.Plaats, VLMmaand.Datum INTO [cross-uitslagen] FROM VLMmaand WHERE (((VLMmaand.Prijzen)>0) AND ((RightJoin([VLMmaand]![lic],3))="VLM")) OR (((VLMmaand.Prijzen)>0) AND ((RightJoin([VLMmaand]![lic],3))="DAG")) OR (((RightJoin([VLMmaand]![lic],3))="MCLB"));
To explain... There is a table called "VLMmaand" that is created out of 2 tables OF results that are imported...

There is a column in the results sheet that is called Lic. wich has either "dag, VLM, or MCLB" the ones where the rows where the values in "lic" aren't VLM need to be seperated in to a different setup, to the right of the results preferrably.

The thing is, this omes from a office 97 file wich is allready set into an accdb file for 2003 onwards, and i cannot read the working thing in 97...

i have tried rightjoin and outterjoin but it won't work... i will try to post screenshots when i am home or such.

Last edited:

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 14:21
its not RighJoin, use the Right() function. also the last one should be Right([VLMmaand]![lic],4))="MCLB"

Devilius028

Local time
Today, 08:21
That did actually work! thank you alot man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom