Multi-Table Query Question (1 Viewer)

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:16
That one worked perfectly. How were you able to eliminate the SubjectID parameter?
Check out the record source of the report to see the query I used. Let me know if you have any questions.

DFlynn24

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:16
Hi there. I was successful using the subreports, but one thing I am having a hard time with is getting the subreport fields to line up with the original Person fields. In the example you provided it all looked very clean and lined up. How were you able to do that?

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Hi there. I was successful using the subreports, but one thing I am having a hard time with is getting the subreport fields to line up with the original Person fields. In the example you provided it all looked very clean and lined up. How were you able to do that?
Maybe mine lined up because I opted for a simplistic approach. Make sure you don't have extra spaces around your controls in the subform. Also, as I look at this again today, I realize we could reduce the number of objects to use only two reports, instead of three.

DFlynn24

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:16
Now that I've played around some more I can get them to line up much better. I thought maybe the subreport would snap to the parent report, like a subform does. Nevertheless I've got it to where I want it to be. Thank you again!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Now that I've played around some more I can get them to line up much better. I thought maybe the subreport would snap to the parent report, like a subform does. Nevertheless I've got it to where I want it to be. Thank you again!
Hi. You're welcome. Glad to hear you got it sorted out. Good luck with your project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom