Queen Elizabeth to be evacuated as Brexit riots break out in London (1 Viewer)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:18
Sorry 'bout the error in geography. I've been working on my geneology and have found some entries in the 1400s and 1500s both from Sussex and from Essex. Must have been thinking about one of those discoveries when I replied.

Regarding ex-Duchess... We have seen articles that Harry and Meghan will keep their "Duke and Duchess" titles but that some other variation will be made to reflect the schism. So if we on this side of the pond have that wrong, forgive us for occasionally not having a reliable USA source due to their incorrect understanding of the intricacies of British Royal protocols.

If I ever DID visit your roses, folks might accuse you of cultivating a particular plant we call "skunk cabbage." (No, not edible.)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 19:18
To be honest, I don't know if they keep their titles. I like most Brits have lost interest in them, and we all love Kate, not a bad word about her in the press - she's not a Yank.

You are most welcome to pop over to Essex, I will even pick you up from the airport. Actually, you'd be surprised what I cultivate in my garden / greenhouse.

Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom