Hey (1 Viewer)

PetrKozousek

Local time
Today, 10:31
Hello everyone,

my name is Petr and I'm from Czech Republic. 31 years old and has a wife, no kids. My hobbies are very different from IT stuff. Adventure and fantasy books, sometmes good thriller or detective story catch my interest. Sports, mainly jogging and calisthenics now, bud doing little bit of crossfit also.

I really started with Access now and I need every bit of help I could find. I'm quite skilled with excel and VBA coding there, but Access is little bit tricky sometimes. So I hope I will find help I need here.

Thank you for your attention and have a nice day.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:31
Hi Petr. Welcome to AWF!

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:31
Welcome aboard Petr.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:31
Hello, Petr, and welcome. But let me correct you on a minor point. Access is not tricky. Learning to switch your thought processes from Excel to Access is tricky.

It is sort of like the difference between playing piano (which is touch-sensitive, meaning that a light touch is low volume and heavy hands are for loud volume) and electronic organ (which uses the keys solely as on-off switches for sounds).

Once you become accustomed to the difference, Access is no worse than Excel or Word. Just different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom