Hello! (1 Viewer)

Razor68

Local time
Yesterday, 18:01
Hi all!
I'm a fairly seasoned Access dev living in Madison, WI. I'm in Engineering, but my experience in Access and Excel VBA means that's a large part of my workload. Fortunately, I've found I'm rather good at it, which makes it almost fun!

Google seems to find a number of forum solutions in Access World's forums, so I figured I'd join.

I've worked in Access since Access 96, but don't work in it frequently enough so I'm still discovering things. There are a lot of frustrating elements in Access, but most can be worked around with a bit of effort. I've recently been tasked with converting an Access split DB to use SQL Server and I'm liking the results, especially with using Views over Access queries.

I do work heavily in Excel VBA as well, but unfortunately there are as many differences as similarities.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Yesterday, 18:01
which makes it almost fun!
the only way to do this crap is to have fun with it, otherwise it could kill u due to stress over load. say for instance today, my work is extremely boring and makes no sense whatsoever, and will prolly end up being thrown away anyway, so I've been listening to spotify all day long. that makes the day fun and short. and it's not even software work! it's freaking contract accounting! :rolleyes:

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 16:01
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom