Hi, I'm Heidi!! (1 Viewer)

Mother_weaver

Local time
Yesterday, 22:18
Howdy ya'll,

I have been out of the field for 20 years! I'm trying to help a friend create a database in Access 2019. It's been a struggle! I went to Devry University 20 years ago and since have been a stay at home mom running a farm. I enjoy troubleshooting, but really need to be done with this! Will create a forum for as much help as I can get! Thank you in advance to all those helpful people out there!

Heidi:banghead:

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Hi Heidi. Welcome to AWF!

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 01:18
Hello Heidi, and welcome to AWF! By chance, have you posted in other forums, specifically Bytes?

Mother_weaver

Local time
No, this is my first forum. Looking now on how to post a thread looking for help!

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
No, this is my first forum. Looking now on how to post a thread looking for help!

Your "rhythm" is identical to hers and she was a real breath of fresh air. Best of luck, I'm sure you will figure it out!

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Welcome to AWF, Heidi!

Fleurrose

Local time
Howdy ya'll,

I have been out of the field for 20 years! I'm trying to help a friend create a database in Access 2019. It's been a struggle! I went to Devry University 20 years ago and since have been a stay at home mom running a farm. I enjoy troubleshooting, but really need to be done with this! Will create a forum for as much help as I can get! Thank you in advance to all those helpful people out there!

Heidi:banghead:

Hey! Welcome with us.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:18
New members are always welcome at any level of experience. Hello, Heidi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom