Sorry I've been away for so long (1 Viewer)

Aeristan

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:48
Sorry I ghosted this forum... AccessMUD fell to the back because I got involved (and obsessed) with Amtgard Live-ActionRolePlaying for a time. I met them at a convention, started to attend, fell in love, crafted some gear, learned to play, went up in levels, became obsessed, ran for an officer position, took it too far, Snapped And Went Psycho, and got banned.

I also completed an Advanced C# class in which I made a Windows Forms polyhedral dice roller with a DLL class library to handle all of the dice simulation and random number generation. One can click on individual dice icons, or it can parse a string ( "3d8+5" for example). I made some advanced functions too, went above and beyond, and though I never completed some of them, it is fully functional. I'm proud.

Anyways now I'm back and I've gotten back into the zone by working on the ITEM form of AccessMUD. It's been a while, but I am picking it back up. I am having a mystifying problem which I'll post about later -- I just wanted to re-introduce myself and let you know I'm all right.

Attachments

• ITEM form -- FLAGS tab [v2020-01-07b].PNG
    ITEM form -- FLAGS tab [v2020-01-07b].PNG
    40.8 KB · Views: 129

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Today, 07:48
I also completed an Advanced C# class in which I made a Windows Forms polyhedral dice roller with a DLL class library to handle all of the dice simulation and random number generation.
what kinds of stuff did you cover in the course? Typical concepts related to .NET development? Inheritence, OOP. controllers, etc...?

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 08:48
Sorry I ghosted this forum... AccessMUD fell to the back because I got involved (and obsessed) with Amtgard Live-ActionRolePlaying for a time. I met them at a convention, started to attend, fell in love, crafted some gear, learned to play, went up in levels, became obsessed, ran for an officer position, took it too far, Snapped And Went Psycho, and got banned.

I also completed an Advanced C# class in which I made a Windows Forms polyhedral dice roller with a DLL class library to handle all of the dice simulation and random number generation. One can click on individual dice icons, or it can parse a string ( "3d8+5" for example). I made some advanced functions too, went above and beyond, and though I never completed some of them, it is fully functional. I'm proud.

Anyways now I'm back and I've gotten back into the zone by working on the ITEM form of AccessMUD. It's been a while, but I am picking it back up. I am having a mystifying problem which I'll post about later -- I just wanted to re-introduce myself and let you know I'm all right.
Sorry I missed this, welcome back!

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:48
3 1/2 years is a bit late for a welcome back😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom