Generating a Report (1 Viewer)

alpine82

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:08
I am using a crosstab query for a report. In the crosstab query I have the column header being the date, and then then the Type of Toll is the other header going long the Horizontal top of the crosstab. The customer sometimes hasn't entered all the types that should show up on the report. So there can be holes in the query. If no EZ-Pass tolls have been entered it doesn't show up on the query, which is fine. However I need to generate a report to tell them what tolls have been entered and when. This is the reason for the crosstab, i breaks up each toll into its type and they totals for each date. Is there anyway for a report to auto-generate, so that whatever is in a query at that exact moment shows up? For example, let's say the crosstab has two types in it EZ-Pass and IPASS, then the report shows these for a date range. But if someone then enters a new type, let's say OH TURNPIKE, then the next time the report opens it shows the three fields instead of the 2. Is there anyway this can be done?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom